Through this page, we invite residents of Dera Ghazi Khan for Government Jobs. Border Military Police Dera Ghazi Khan has announced its latest recruitment notice. This advertisement of Border Military Police BMP Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs 2021 is announced through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 25th September 2021. Interested applicants looking for BMP Jobs should keep visiting this page.
|Posted on:||25th September 2021|
|Location:||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2021|
|Company:||Border Military Police – BMP|
|Address:||Commandant, Border Military Police, Dera Ghazi Khan|
Border Military Police BMP D.G Khan is inviting applications from residents of Dera Ghazi Khan for the recruitment of Swar (BPS-05). Both males and females are invited to apply to fill these 85 new Swar Jobs 2021. Candidates having Middle qualifications are eligible to apply. The maximum age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years. The detailed information can be viewed from the job notice posted below.
- Domicile: Dera Ghazi Khan & Tribal Area
- Post Name: Swar
- Total Posts: 85
- Pay Scale: BPS-05
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: 5 Years in Upper Age Limit
- Qualifications: Middle
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches for Male
- Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Eye Vision: 6/6
- Chest: 31 Inches (For Male Only)
- Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 10 Minutes – For Females
- Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 07 Minutes – For Males
- General Quota: 70%
- Female Quota: 15%
- Employees Children Quota: 10%
- Minority Quota: 5%
Special Person, Women, and Minority Quotas will be observed as Per Government Appointment Policy. Candidates should pass the medical test. Age Relaxation shall not be given. Applicants applying for more than one post should forward a separate application. The PBM reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
How to Apply for Border Military Police BMP Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can get an Application Form from the District Courts Photostat shops.
- Applications having correct information and complete requisite documents should be forwarded to Commandant, Border Military Police, Dera Ghazi Khan, which should reach by 25 October 2021.
- No TA/DA shall be granted for the recruitment process.
- Candidates already working in Government Departments should through the proper channels.