Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives Government of Pakistan is looking for qualified, vibrant, energetic, and experienced professionals for China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority Jobs 2021. These CPEC Jobs 2021 were published through the Daily Dunya newspaper on 12th September 2021.
Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||12th September 2021|
|Last Date:||September 27, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary (Org/Lit.), Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Islamabad|
China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC is hiring the services of Member – Infrastructure (MP-I Scale). Interested professionals who want to give their services to the CPEC Authority should meet the eligibility requirements given below:
- Have an advanced degree with a minimum of 16 years education, preferably a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering with Master of Business Administration, Civil Engineering with Water Transporation or Highway Engineering or any other relevant field from a reputed national/international university recognized by HEC.
- Having a minimum of 15 years of distinguished professional career at national or international level including 5 years to ten years of managerial experience of policymaking in a relevant field.
How to Apply for China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can forward their CVs to the Deputy Secretary (Org/Lit.), Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Islamabad.
- Candidates should forward applications within 15 days.
- Complete information regarding this post is available on the C-PEC website www.cpecauthority.gov.pk.