Garrison Human Resource Development Center 11 Corps Peshawar Cantonment Board is hiring applications from committed, qualified, and motivated educations for Civil Teachers Jobs in Garrison HRDC Peshawar Cantt. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper.
Cantonment Board Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||4th October 2021|
|Location:||KPK, Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh|
|Education:||B.Ed, M.Ed, Master|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Garrison HRDC 11 Corps, Qasim Road, Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar|
These Garrison HRDC 11 Corps Peshawar Cantt Jobs 2021 are opening for Civil Teachers (BPS-15). Candidates having domicile of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh may apply for these vacancies. Only male applicants are eligible for this employment opportunity.
MA/MSc qualified individuals in the same discipline may apply for these vacancies. These Civil Teachers are required for Mathematics, Urdu, Physics, and English. A total of 5 new Civil Teachers Jobs are opening.
- Total Posts: 05
- Quota: Punjab: 03 – Sindh: 01 – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 01
- Qualifications: MA Urdu, MA English, MSc Mathematics (BSc Double Math with Physics).
- At least 2 Years of Teaching Experience in the same subject.
- B.Ed/M.Ed qualified will be preferred.
- Age Limit: 24 to 30 YEars.
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan. The age relaxation will be granted according to the Government Recruitment Policy. Only eligible individuals who perfectly meet the requisite terms & conditions will be called for the further recruitment process.
How to Apply for Civil Teachers Jobs in Garrison HRDC Peshawar Cantt?
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days (after the date of publication of this notice) having attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2 recent photographs.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the test/interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be granted to the applicants.
- Postal order of Rs. 300/- should also be attached with the application.