On this page, we posted information regarding Forest Department KPK Jobs Jobs 2021 – www.kpta.org.pk. We post all information regarding Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs on this page. Currently, Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications through KPK Testing Agency for its Divisional Forest Office – Wildlife Division Abbottabad.
Forest Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th October 2021|
|Last Date:||November 12, 2021|
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Division Forest Officer, Abbottabad Wildlife Division, Kakul Road, Abbottabad|
Wildlife Division Abbottabad is looking to hire Wildlife Watchers. Candidates who are residents of the Abbottabad Division may apply. Only male applicants may apply for these vacancies. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Total Vacancies: 07
- General Quota: 06
- Minority Quota: 01
- Education: Intermediate (Matriculation with Science Minimum 2nd Division)
- Gender: Male
- Age: 18 to 30 Years
- Domicile: Abbottabad
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches – Minimum
- Chest: 34 to 36 – Minimum
- EyeSight: 6/6
- Marathon Race: 2 Kilometer in 20 Minutes
The detailed information can be obtained from the career notice. This recruitment will be made through KPTA www.kpta.org.pk. So, candidates are requested to forward their applications to the KPTA through the given procedures.
How to Apply for Forest Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available on the KPTA website www.kpta.org.pk OR Click Here.
- Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee of Rs. 450/-.
- Applications can be forwarded to the KPTA Office, 2nd Floor, Sarhad Plaza, near Machine Gate, Thana Canal Road, Warsak Road, Peshawar, on or before 12th November 2021.