Applications are invited to fill the vacant posts in Gajju Khan Medical College/Bacha Khan Medical Complex BKMC. We get these Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Jobs 2022 – GKMC/BKMC Jobs from the Daily News Newspaper. Candidates can also get Job Descriptions, Qualifications/Experience Requirements, and Application Forms from the GKMC website www.gkmcs.edu.pk.
Gajju Khan Medical College Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th December 2021|
|Last Date:||January 09, 2022|
|Company:||Gajju Khan Medical College|
|Address:||Dean/Chief Executive Officer, MTI Gajju Khan Medical College, Bacha Khan Medical Complex, Swabi|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
GKMC/Bacha Khan Medical Complex BKMC is looking to hire Director Operations & Support Services, Manager Emergency, Assistant Manager Emergency, Manager Quality Assurance, Nursing Manager, Manager Internal Audit, Facility Supervisor, Purchase Officer, Biomedical Engineer, Audiologist, Speech Therapist, Incinerator Technician, and Incinerator Operator.
Interested applicants who want to get Eligibility Criteria should visit the GKMCS website www.gkmcs.edu.pk. Only applications who perfectly meet the available criteria on the prescribed link are requested to apply through the given below procedure.
How to Apply for Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Jobs 2022 – GKMC/BKMC Jobs?
- Application form available on www.gkmcs.edu.pk along with Covering Letter, CV/Resume, attested educational testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificate/s should be addressed to Dean/ Chief Executive. The required documents should reach the Human Resource Department Bacha Khan Medical Complex, Shahmansoor Swabi by Tuesday, January 9th, 2022.
- To get more information or download the application form – Click Here.
- Clearly mention the name of the position applied at the top right of the envelope.
- Applying for more than one post, the candidate should provide separate documents and deposit slips.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- must be deposited in the bank account number mentioned below from serial no.1 to Serial no.11 and Rs. 500/- from Serial no. 12 & 13 as case processing fee. The original deposit slip must be sent along with the application form. The applicant may keep a photocopy of the deposit slip for his/her record.