On this page, we posted Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2022. Interested applicants searching for Government Jobs should read this post and apply for the vacant positions.
Garrison Human Resource Development Center HRDC Gujranwala Cantonment Board invites applications from Pakistani nationals having domicile of Sindh Province to fill the newly opening job positions.
The Human Resource Development Center HRDC is looking to hire Teaching and Clerical Staff. Applicants who are qualified, dynamic, and energetic may apply to get appointed.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||3rd February 2022|
|Last Date:||February 20, 2022|
|Address:||Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt, Gujranwala|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Career opportunities are opening for Civil Teacher (BPS-15) and Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09). Applicants possessing a Master’s Degree (MA/MSc) (Grade C) from a recognized HEC institute with at least 2 years of teaching experience may apply for Civil Teacher. B.Ed/M.Ed qualifications will be preferred.
Intermediate qualified individuals having knowledge of computers and a minimum of 40 words per minute typing speed may get selected for LDC. Applicants having higher qualifications will be preferred. The age of applicants for both positions should be between 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply for Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can post an application having attested copies of educational certificates, computerized CNIC, experience certificates, domicile, 2 recent photographs, and a Postal Order of Rs. 200/- for LDC and Rs. 300/- for Civil Teacher.
- The application should have complete information about the applicant including a complete address and phone number.
- Government Employees can apply through their departments.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- Applications should reach the Commandant, Garrison HRDC, Gujranwala Cantt, Gujranwala by 20th February 2022.