On this page, we posted GC University Hyderabad Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form. Government College University Hyderabad is hiring applications from qualified and eligible professionals having domicile of Sindh province to fill the vacant positions in its newly established project titled Development of Essential needs for Establishment of Government College University Hyderabad. We get this job notice from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 12th October 2021.
GC University Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||12th October 2021|
|Education:||B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Intermediate, Master|
|Last Date:||October 27, 2021|
|Address:||Director HR, Government College University, Hyderabad|
This project is looking to hire professionals as Project Coordinator, Assistant Director Accounts, Sub Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Project Assistant, Attendant, and Driver. Interested individuals who want to give their services to the prescribed project on these positions must have the eligibility criteria asked by the post.
You can get detailed eligibility requirements from the post. Overall, these vacancies are opening for Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, and Master’s Degree holders having sufficient experience in the related field. Candidates looking for Government Jobs in Sindh should also visit Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs.
This employment is on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to Sindh Province are eligible. Applicants who are already in government services but want to apply for these posts should obtain a NOC from their departments.
How to Apply for GC University Hyderabad Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form?
- You cant visit the GCU Hyderabad website www.gcuh.edu.pk/careers to download the Application Form.
- Job applications will be accepted only in the given format.
- Applicants must attach attested copies of all relevant documents with the application form.
- Your employment forms must reach the Director HR Office, Government College University, Hyderabad, within 15 days after the date of appearance of this employment notice in the newspaper.
- To download the application form & ToRs – Click Here.