Applications are invited through the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Testing Services KPTA to fill the post in Wildlife Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Kohistan Division. We get these Jobs in Kohistan Wildlife Division 2021 from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 6th September 2021.
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||6th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2021|
|Company:||Wildlife Department KPK|
|Address:||Kohistan Wildife Division, Kohistan|
The Wildlife Division Kohistan is looking to hire applications from residents of Kohistan for Deputy Ranger (BPS-11) and Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07). Interested applicants having Intermediate may apply for these vacancies. Candidates should also apply for Mardan Wildlife Division Jobs.
- Candidates having FSc Pre Medical (2nd Division) may apply.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Applications possessing Intermediate (Science) & Matriculation with 2nd Division are eligible to apply.
- Height: The minimum height requirement is 5 Feet 6 Inches.
- Chest: The minimum chest required is 32 to 34 inches.
- EyeSight: 6/6
- Marathon Race: 2 Kilometer in 20 Minutes.
The recruitment for these vacancies will be conducted through KP Testing Agency KPTA. Candidates can get more information regarding the Application Procedures and Recruitment Process from the KPTA website https://www.kpta.pk.
Government servants may apply through their departments. Minorities and disabled person quotas will be observed as per the Recruitment Policy. The age limit will be calculated on the deadline of application submission.
How to Apply for Jobs in Kohistan Wildlife Division 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available to download on the KPTA’s website https://www.kpta.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- on the given Challan Form.
- Application Form having a copy of paid deposit slip and relevant documents should be addressed to the KPTA Main Office, 2nd Floor, Sarhad Plaza, Machni Gate, Thana Canal Road, Peshawar.
- Candidate’s applications having complete information and documents must reach the KPTA Office before 25th October 2021.