Through this page, Pakistani Nationals who are looking to Join Pakistan Army can get information about the latest recruitment announcement of the Pakistan Army. Currently, Pakistan Army has announced its recruitment notice as Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2021 via Lady Cadet Course 20.
We obtained this Pak Army Recruitment Notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 29th November 2021. Interested Pakistan Nationals searching for Forces Jobs/Pakistan Army Jobs/Join Pak Army Jobs/Captain Jobs should read this post. Candidates can also read Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs/Pakistan Navy Jobs/FC Jobs 2021.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||29th November 2021|
|Location:||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||BE, BS, Master, MBA, MS|
|Last Date:||December 19, 2021|
|Address:||Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centre, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Currently, Pakistan Army Jobs are opening as Join Pak Army as Captain via Lady Cadet Course in various branches such as Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME, Corps of Ordnance, Information & Computer Technology Officers, Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR.
Interested individuals who want to apply for these Pak Army Captain Jobs 2021/Pak Army ICT Officers Jobs 2021 should read the eligibility requirements through the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Cadet Course 20:
Only Female Pakistani Nationals are eligible for recruitment. Unmarried candidates who are aged between 18 to 28 years are eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria for each branch are described below.
Corps of Engineers:
- BE/MS in Town Planning
- BE/MS Architectural
- BE/MS in GIS & RS/Civil Engineering
Corps of Signals:
- BE Elec (Telecom) qual preferably MSEE (Telecom)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME:
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering
Corps of Ordnance:
- BSc/BE Textile Engineering
- MBA Supply Chain Management
Information & Computer Technology Officers – ICTO:
- BS/BE in Computer Science, System Engineering, or Informatics/Cyber Security
Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR:
- Master or equivalent in IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
How to Registration Online/Apply Online?
- Interested individuals are requested to visit the Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration.
- The availability of Online applications from 30th November to 19 December 2021.
- Candidates can also get complete information regarding job descriptions, qualifications, and application procedures from the advertisement.
- Candidates may also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centers for further information.
- To Registration Online/Apply Online – Click Here.