Applications are invited from residents of Sindh Province to Join Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2021 – Sindh Emergency Rescue Services via https://apply.sts.net.pk. We get these vacancies from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 9th October 2021. Applicants who are motivated and dynamic professionals may apply for these vacancies in the field of uniformed emergency services on a contract basis in Karachi, Hyderabad & Larkana.
Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Middle|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2021|
|Company:||Rescue 1122 Sindh|
|Address:||Sindh Emergency Rescue Services, Karachi|
Candidates may apply for these Join Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 as Assistant Directors, Emergency Officers, Rescue Commanders, Rescue & Safety Officers, Control Room In-charge, Communication & Liaison Officer, Shift In-charge, Logistic Maintenance In-charge, Store In-charge, Computer Telephone Wireless Operators, Electrical Technician, VHF Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedics, DERT/Rescuers, Office Assistant, Specialized Vehicle Operator, Rescue Drivers, Naib Qasid, and Security Guards.
Sindh Emergency Rescue Services Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Directors/Emergency Officers/Rescue Commanders:
- Graduation or Masters in Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil (architectural) engineer or M.B.B.S having special operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters.
Emergency Officer (Repair/Maintenance)/Expert:
- B.E (mechanical or electrical or electronics or mechatronics) registered with PEC, 3-5 years relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles shall be preferred.
Emergency Officer Provincial Control Room/Call Center In-charge:
- MCS or MS (11) or BCS (4 years) from recognized institute. Must be proficient in software development & their troubleshooting resolution, web development, and design with specialization in databases with 3 years relevant experience in running, the control room of emergency services.
Rescue & Safety Officers/Deputy Rescue Commanders:
- MSc (Environmental Sciences Or Psychology) or BS Qualifications with 3 Years Experience in the related field
Control Room Incharge/Communication & Liaison Officer:
- MCS or BS Computer Science (4 Years) and 5 Years Relevant Field Experience.
Shift Incharges/Logistics Maintenance Incharges:
- DAE and 3 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- B.Com or D.Com with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same discipline.
Computer Telephone Wireless Operators:
- DAE with a typing speed of 60 to 90 words per minute.
- DAE with Relevant Field Experience.
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- FSc (Preferably Pre-Medical) with a paramedical Diploma or BS in allied health sciences.
- DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Minning, Mechanical, Civil).
- B.Com or DAE (Computer Science) (2nd Division) with a typing speed of a minimum of 60 words per minute.
Specialized Vehicle Operator:
- DAE in Auto or Mechanical (2nd Division)
Rescue Drivers LTV/HTV:
- Middle Pass applicants having LTV/HTV Driving License with 3 Years Driving Experience.
- Middle Pass having related experience in cleaning, cooking & serving meals. Preferably Literate.
- Ex-Army Personnel or Ex-Police with Minimum height of 5 feet 8 inches. Preferably Literate.
Physical Requirements for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021:
- Running: Males under 30 Years of Age: 1 Mile in 10 Minutes.
- Running: Males above 30 Years of Age & Females of All Ages: 1 Mile in 12 Minutes.
- Sit-ups & Push-ups: 25 per minute (except females).
- Height: Minimum height for males of all cadres is 5 feet 4 inches except for DERT Rescuers Serial Number 11, where the minimum height is 5 Feet.
- The minimum Height for females of all cadres is 5 Feet.
- Chest: For males of all cadres should not be less than 33 inches except DERT Rescuers.
The selected candidates after final interviews along with call letters shall be sent to National Emergency Services Academy Rescue 1122, Lahore for 4 months of professional hands-on training in every field of rescue expertise.
Final selection of candidates shall be made after completion of 4 months of successful training & 6 months probation period. During training, a fixed honorarium shall be provided by the department to the trainees according to cadre specific. Dropped off candidates during any step of their selection shall stand nowhere, waiting candidates shall be called instead at once.
How to Apply for Join Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2021?
- Candidates may forward their applications online at https:apply.sts.net.pk OR Click Here.
- After successful submission of applications, candidates may deposit the application processing fee of Rs. 700/- on the auto-generated slip.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Applications must be submitted online within 14 days.