For any Lahore residents interested in working at King Edward Medical University or the Govt. M. Nawaz Sharif Teaching Hospital near Yakki Gate. Jobs are being offered for teaching and non-teaching staff from KEMU Lahore Jobs 2021.
The brilliant posts in KEMU Lahore Jobs 2021 are (Associate Professor Ophthalmology, Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Treasurer, Director Administration, Deputy Director QEC) are on a regular basis and need to be filled by the applicants holding the valid domicile of Lahore district and relevant experience.
As we all know, the city of Lahore has a great reputation in terms of studies and is also well-known in terms of universities and educational institutes. One of the great universities is the King Edward Medical University of Lahore, which is a well-known medical university regulated by the Punjab government.
PKR 80000 – 150000
35 – 53 Years
Vacant Situations in KEMU Lahore Jobs 2021:
- Associate Professor Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Director Administration
- Deputy Director QEC
How to Apply for KEMU Lahore Jobs 2021:
- The applicants who wish to be a part of this university need to apply simply on the prescribed application form available on the university website as www.kemu.edu.pk or access the form from the given link below.
- Duly filled the application form in typed format with Bank Draft in favor of Vice-Chancellor of KEMU, Lahore with all copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photograph should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is June 17, 2021.
- Incomplete application forms and late received will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed during the selection procedure.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Last Date To Apply: June 17, 2021.
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: Vice-Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.