This link is holding information on Mardan Medical Complex MMC MTI Jobs 2021 for Charge Nurses. We update this page on every vacancy announcement of MMC-MTI Mardan. Medical Teaching Institution MTI Mardan is hiring applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and merged districts to make this recruitment.
Mardan Medical Complex Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th December 2021|
|Last Date:||December 23, 2021|
|Company:||Mardan Medical Complex|
|Address:||Manager HR & OD, Mardan Medical Complex, Mardan|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Mardan Medical Complex MMC – MTI Mardan is going to recruit Charge Nurses (Male/Female) (BPS-16). A total of 50 new Charge Nurse Jobs are opening in MMC Mardan. An equal quota for males/females is observed. This employment will be made on a contract basis.
Charge Nurses Male:
- Registered “A” Grade i.e. 03 Years General Nursing with one year Post Basic Clinical Speciality in ICU/CCU/OT/ER. OR
- BS Nursing/Post RN
- Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council
- Training or certificate course in relevant field will be an advantage
Charge Nurses Female:
- Registered “A” Grade i.e. 03 Years General Nursing with one year Midwifery Diploma. OR
- BS Nursing/Post RN
- Registered with Nursing Council of Pakistan
- Experience will be preferred
Both males and female individuals are invited to apply. Candidates who want to get employment against these positions must have the eligibility criteria demanded by the desired post. Complete details regarding Job Pay Scales, Requisite Qualifications, Requisite Experience, Age Limitation, and Application Procedures are available in the advertisement.
How to Apply for Mardan Medical Complex MMC Jobs 2021 – MTI Mardan Jobs?
- Application Forms are available on the MCC website www.mmckp.gov.pk.
- Challan Forms can also be downloaded from the given link.
- Candidates are requested to deposit the application processing fee and submit a filled application form to the Manager HR & OD, Mardan Medical Complex, Mardan.
- Applications must reach within 15 days to the given address.
- To download the Application Form and Challan Form – Click Here.
- The department will scrutinize the applications and will call the only eligible individuals.