On this page, we provide the latest current and upcoming updates of the Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan Career Opportunities. We find the current Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 20th September 2021. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page for more upcoming updates.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||20th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 03, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Commerce|
|Address:||Deputy Director (HR-I), Ministry of Commerce, Room No. 521, A Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad|
Applications are being invited by the Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan from dynamic and caliber professionals to give their services as Trade Economists. Interested individuals who want to apply should fulfill the requirements of the post.
The post demand an eminent professional of known integrity and competence having an M.Phil in Economics and 10 Years Experience in the relevant field may apply. This appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year extendable on the yearly subject to satisfactory performance.
- M.Phil Economics
- Ten Years Relevant Field Experience
- Research Articles published in Higher Education Commission HEC recognized journals.
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Management & Domestic Commerce, preferably of the Agriculture Sector.
- 2-3 year’s experience of running different Econometric Models.
- Understanding of WTO’s Multilateral Trading System.
- Age Limit: 30 to 55 Years.
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2021?
- Candidates should forward their CVs with all necessary documents recognized by HEC/PEC within 15 Days of the date of appearance of the advertisement in the newspaper.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to submit their resumes.
- Application Forms can be download from the Ministry of Commerce website www.commerce.gov.pk OR Click Here.