The Ministry of Railways is looking to hire the following employees for its Islamabad office, and the list of open posts is shown below. At this page you will find Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings.
HR Specialist (II) (PPS-11) jobs in the Ministry of Railways are available for the project Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit Pakistan Railways, Lahore. The advertised positions are based on Open Merit, Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, and Islamabad quotas, and will be filled on a contract basis, initially for two years and extended based on an individual’s good performance. Candidates interested in applying for these opportunities should read the qualifying requirements shown in the image below. The Ministry of Railways is a Federal Government entity that reports to the Pakistani government and is responsible for a variety of duties including passenger and freight transportation, locomotive planning and administration, and passenger transportation. As a federal government department, it offers government positions at all levels, from master’s to matriculation.
PKR 100000 – 150000
30 – 50 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings:
- For open positions, MBS / MS (HR) or related area from a recognized university is required.
- Minimum 12 years post qualification experience is essential to apply.
- The required age for open positions should be less than 30 to 50 years.
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021:
- Application along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, passport size photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is June 21, 2021.
- Incomplete and late received applications will be canceled.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Last Date To Apply: June 21, 2021.
Address: Ministry of Railways ‘D’ Block, Room No. 339, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad.