On this page, we posted the Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 – MOWR Jobs – Download Application Form Mowr.gov.pk. We get this advertisement from the Daily The Nation newspaper. The appointment will be done on a contract basis initially for a period of two years, extendable till the project life. These vacancies are opening in a Development Project financed by Federal Government.
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||29th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 20, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 2895, GPO, Islamabad|
Applicants who are high caliber, experienced, motivated, and dynamic are invited to give their services to the Ministry of Water Resources as Water Resources Specialist (PPS-11) and Project Appraisal Specialist (PPS-11). Candidates all over Pakistan can apply.
Candidates interested in these career opportunities can download the Eligibility Criteria and Application Form from the Ministry of Water Resources MOWR website www.mowr.gov.pk. Candidates who meet the requirements of the post may apply in the given application format.
How to Download Application Form for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available to download on the Ministry of Water Resources website www.mowr.gov.pk or Click Here.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple posts should submit a separate application for each post.
- Candidates can address their applications along with CVs and recent photographs to P.O Box No. 2895, GPO, Islamabad.
- Completely the filled application form with correct information and documents should reach the given address before October 20th, 2021.
- The name of the post applied for must be written on the Right Corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications will not be considered.
- The competent authority has the right to annul the process of recruitment partially as a whole at any time without telling any reason.
- Applicants already serving in Public Sector must apply through the proper channel and enclose a departmental NOC/Experience certificate with the application.