National Institute of Oceanography invites applications from suitable Pakistani nationals for appointment (Temporary Basis on Contract) under a 3 year PSDP Project titled Strengthening of Oceanographic Research Sub Station Gwadar Pakistan. We get this National Institute of Oceanography NIO Jobs 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper on 24lth October 2021.
National Institute of Oceanography – NIO Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||24th October 2021|
|Education:||Graduation, Literate, Master, Middle, MS|
|Last Date:||November 08, 2021|
|Company:||National Institute of Oceanography – NIO|
|Address:||Administrative Officer, National Institute of Oceanography NIO, ST-47, Block-I, Clifton, Karachi.|
PSDP project is looking to hire Senior Research Officer, Office Superintendent, Accountant, Office Assistant, Driver, Mali, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Sanitary Worker. Interested applicants who meet the post requirements may apply.
These vacancies are opening for Literate, Middle Pass, Graduate, Master’s Degree, and MS Degree Holders. Candidates should also meet the experience requirements. Complete requisite terms and conditions are available in the job notice.
How to Apply for National Institute of Oceanography NIO Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available on the NIO website www.niopk.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Degrees/Certificates must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions.
- Application submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- The upper age relaxation shall be given as per Federal Government Rules.
- Those already in Government Services must apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates can forward their applications to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Oceanography NIO, ST-47, Block-I, Clifton, Karachi.
- Applications must reach within 15 days the prescribed address.