This page is holding the latest advertisement for the National University of Technology NUTECH Islamabad Jobs 2021. We obtained this career notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 30th October 2021. Interested individuals searching for Universities Jobs/Higher Education Department Jobs are welcomed to get this career opportunity notice announced through NUTECH University.
National University of Technology – NUTECH Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||30th October 2021|
|Education:||BS, Matric, Middle, MS|
|Last Date:||November 10, 2021|
|Company:||National University of Technology – NUTECH|
|Address:||HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad|
The National University of Technology Islamabad Jobs is opening for Deputy Assistant Director Software & Applications, Deputy Assistant Director Studio/Media Technologies Manager, Deputy Assistant Manager Research/Industrialization, Junior/Trainer Officer, System/Network/Software Engineer, Junior/Senior Lab Engineer, and Day Care/Aya (Male/Female).
Interested professionals who want to get selected against these vacancies should meet the post-requisite eligibility requirements listed in the advertisement. Overall, applicants holding Matriculation, Middle, BS, and MS in the relevant discipline may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply?
- Interested individuals can get more information through NUTECH Web Portal https://nutech.edu.pk/staff-positions/.
- Interested individuals can forward their CVs holding Copies of original degrees (HEC Recognized Institution Only), Academic Record & Experience Supported with Letters of References, a copy of CNIC, and 2 latest passport size photographs.
- Candidates can address their applications to the HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad.
- Candidates should also deposit the Application Processing Fee before submission of the application.
- To get complete information regarding jobs and application procedures – Click Here.
- All above-described posts should be filled purely on a contract basis.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or cancel all of the vacancies.
- Incomplete applications or applications delivered after 10th November 2021 will not be entertained.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for further procedures.