Applications are invited from residents of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Kashmir, and FATA/Northern Area for Pak Army 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 3rd October 2021. Both civilians and ex-servicemen are eligible to apply. Candidates looking for a career in the Pakistani Forces should also apply for Pak Army Jobs or PAF Jobs.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||3rd October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, 306 Spares Depot EME, Quetta|
Pak Army 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta is recruiting qualified, dynamic, and motivated individuals as Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), HSM VMB Vehicle (BPS-10), Gate Keeper (BPS-07), and USM (BPS-01).
Candidates having Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree may apply for this recruitment. The detailed information regarding eligibility for each post is listed in the advertisement.
The age limit for this employment is 18 to 30 years for civilians. The maximum age limit for ex-serviceman is 45 years. The maximum age limit for residents of Balochistan, Sindh Rural, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan is 33 years.
Government employees are also eligible to apply, but they should provide NOC from their departments. Women, Minorities, and Disabled person quotas will be observed as per recruitment policy.
How to Apply for Pak Army 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta Jobs 2021?
- Candidates may send their applications including all necessary documents, information, and a postal order of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- The postal order is not applicable on BPS-01 posts.
- The closing date to receive applications is 18th October 2021.
- Candidates can forward their applications to the Commandant, 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta Cantt.