Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is hiring applications from highly qualified, committed, and experienced professionals to fill recently vacant positions. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021 is announced through the Daily Express and Dawn newspaper on 12th Sep 2021. The CAA Pakistan has announced its 9th Recruitment Notice in 2021.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority – PCAA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||12th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 02, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority – PCAA|
|Address:||Director HR, Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
The CAA Pakistan is hiring highly qualified and experienced professionals as Additional Director Air Transport (International Regulations) (EG-07). Interested applicants who want to get selected for these vacancies should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Statistics/Aviation Management/International Law/LLM with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized university.
- Must have 10 years experience in pubic/private organization preferably in Aviation related tasks in a middle management position.
- Experience in Bilateral Agreements / Negotiations related to ICAO/Aviation Matters.
- Must have good communication skills and negotiation techniques.
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021?
- Interested and eligible professionals are required to submit an online Application Form through www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates are requested to upload a CV with recent photographs, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, and Professional Documents of the required qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- To fill the Online Application Form on the CAA Pakistan website – Click Here.