On this page, we update our visitors about Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form. The Director of Population and Welfare Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and merged districts to fill vacant positions. This appointment will be made through the Allied Testing Services ATS.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||23rd September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 13, 2021|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department KPK|
|Address:||Population Welfare Department KPK, Peshawar|
The Directorate of Population and Welfare KPK is looking for Computer Operator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Projectionist, Statistical Assistant, Operation Theatre Technician, Photographer, Junior Clerk, Male Motivator, Telephone Operator, and Driver/Dispatch Rider. Candidates should also visit Home Department KPK Jobs.
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements given in the job notice for each post may apply. Overall, these vacancies are opening for Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degree Holders.
Both males and females are invited to participate in this recruitment procedure to get selected. Minorities, Women, and Disabled Person quotas are observed as per Government Recruitment Policy. Zonal quotas list is also described in the advertisement.
Candidates working in Government Departments can also apply through the proper channels. They have to provide a No Objection Certificate from their departments. Age relaxation in upper age shall be granted as per Govt Policy.
This appointment will be conducted through the Allied Testing Services ATS. So, candidates are requested to visit the ATS website www.ats.org.pk for complete information on application procedure, selection procedure, and eligibility.
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 – Application Form?
- You should visit the ATS website to download the Application Form and Challan Form.
- You can deposit the Application Processing Fee and submit the filled application form to the Manager Operations, ATS Headquarters, 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad.
- Applications without Application Processing, shall not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Candidates should keep visiting the given link for test notifications.
- To download the Application Form & Challan Form – Click Here.
- Only applications sent through the described procedure will be entertained.
- Applications must reach within 20 days of the date of appearance of this advertisement in the newspaper.