This page is holding information on Printing and Stationery Department KPK Jobs 2022. You can download this Job Advertisement from the Daily Aaj Newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in KPK should apply for Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs.
Printing and Stationery Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date:||January 11, 2022|
|Company:||Printing and Stationery Department KPK|
|Address:||Controller, Printing & Stationery Department, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Government Printing & Stationery Department is hiring applications against minority quota for the recruitment of Binder-II (BPS-04). This post wants Secondary School Certificate with 2nd Division or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board with basic knowledge of binding. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply for Printing and Stationery Department KPK Jobs 2022?
- Candidates are required to submit applications along with attested copies of academic records and relevant experience certificates to the Government Printing & Stationery Department.
- Applicants provided information will be considered as final information for processing.
- Individuals will be self-responsible for any information concealing the facts and will be withdrawn from the process at any stage.
- Short-listed candidates as per rules will be called for interview by the office of Controller, Government Printing & Stationery Department, Peshawar.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for Technical Test and Interview.