We generated this page to inform our viewers about Career Opportunities announced by the University of the Punjab PU Lahore. We publish here all recent and coming Punjab University PU Lahore Jobs 2021 – Jobs.pu.edu.pk. Interested applicants finding Punjab University Jobs should keep visiting this page for upcoming information. Currently, we find an advertisement for PU regarding non-teaching staff jobs.
University of the Punjab – PU Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||15th November 2021|
|Last Date:||November 24, 2021|
|Company:||University of the Punjab – PU|
|Address:||Registrar, HR Branch, Admin Block, Room No. 19, University of the Punjab, Quaid E Azam Campus, Lahore|
Join any one WhatsApp Group
The Punjab University invites applications from skilled, energetic, qualified, and self-driven professionals to give their services to PU Lahore as Director (BPS-20/21). Directors are required for Pakistan Study Centre, Centre for Clinical Psychology, Centre for South Asian Studies, Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology, and Centre of Excellence in Solid State Physics.
- Ph.D. from the HEC recognized educational institute in the same discipline.
- 15 years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized university or a post-graduate institution or Professional Experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. OR
- 10 Years Post-Ph.D. Teaching/Research Experience in a recognized university or post-graduate institute, or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
- The applicant must have 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized journals.
How to Apply for Punjab University PU Lahore Jobs 2021 – Jobs.pu.edu.pk?
- The advertisement can be viewed on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and www.pu.edu.pk/careers Or Click Here.
- Interested applicants may forward their applications online at http://jobs.pu.edu.pk.
- The hard copy of the online application form should be forwarded to the Registrar, HR Branch, Admin Block, Room No. 19, University of the Punjab, Quaid e Azam Campus, Lahore.