You can get here information on Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via www.stza.gov.pk. Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan – STZA is hiring professionals for which its announced its latest vacancy notice. We get this situation vacant notice from the Daily Dunya Newspaper on 12th November 2021. Interested professionals searching for a career in Technology Sector should apply for The Urban Unit Jobs.
Special Technology Zones Authority – STZA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||12th November 2021|
|Last Date:||November 18, 2021|
|Company:||Special Technology Zones Authority – STZA|
|Address:||Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Office, 4th Floor, Prime Minister’s Office, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad|
Currently, STZA is hiring dynamic, highly qualified, goal-oriented, and experienced professionals to give services as Director (Policy, Government Relations & Regulator Affairs), Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Expert, Senior Business Support Manager, Senior Technology Project Manager, Government Regulator Affairs & Policy Specialist, Specialist HSE Compliance, Specialist Electrical, Coordinator/Document Controller, AutoCAD Draftsman, Associate Special Projects, and Project Associate.
Interested professionals who want to give the services to STZA should fulfill some post requirements. Candidates can see these requirements through the advertisement. Overall, candidates with qualifications of Bachelor’s Degree and Relevant field experience may apply for these vacancies. Only eligible human resources are advised to apply.
Candidates should read the advertisement for a brief description of Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Experience Requirements, Age Limitation, Place of Posting, Nature of Contract, and Salary Packages. You can also get the above details on www.stza.gov.pk/careers.
How to Apply Online for STZA Jobs 2021?
- Applicants who want to forward their resumes online can submit them through email at [email protected]
- The Job Title and Job Code should be mentioned in the subject line of the email.
- Interested professionals may also forward their applications to the Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Office, 4th Floor, Prime Minister’s Office, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad.
- For more information regarding Job descriptions and eligibility criteria – Click Here.
- Applications complete in all respect should be delivered within 7 days.